Monday, April 19, 2010

Another day

Okay everyone,

Let's see; today I have been tasked with getting moving, climbing, and the transitions between the two to work, and to work well.

I finished collisions last Friday, but there's still an issue with sometimes falling through the floor... It kinda sucks because I'm not 100% sure where the issue's at. So what I'm going to do is I'm going to work on my task of moving/climbing, and when I get home I'll tweak the collisions.

I'm not the sort of person who can take an insult like that, where my code doesn't want to work. I like to try to establish a reputation of someone who makes code that works!

Anyways, other than that, things have stabilized. Miguel's got a new place to live now, so I don't have to worry about helping him out... that whole fire thing was rough.

Okay then, I'm done writing for now. Have a nice day, everyone.

~Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment